Health facilities are busy, with high footfall and complex flooring needs. From kitchens to surgical theatres, flooring must be reliable and innovative. As specialists using only the highest quality products, the Inline Floors team provides safe and durable materials to serve your healthcare flooring requirements.
We can provide:
- hospital vinyl flooring which is easy to clean, water-resistant and impressively hard-wearing. Vinyl flooring is a popular choice for these facilities.
- Sheet vinyl, vinyl planks and vinyl tiles with numerous finishes such as ceramic and stone, giving you beautiful, cost-effective aesthetics and practicality.
- safety flooring with extra grip and slip resistance for those areas with sensitive equipment.
- options for reducing and minimising the buildup of bacteria, viruses and other contaminants in sanitary areas.
- durable flooring for areas with heavy foot traffic such as waiting rooms and reception areas.
- marmoleum – durable and resistant to scratches, ideal for e.g. vet clinic receptions.
- user-friendly material which is easy to travel over, particularly important for wheelchair users.
- flooring which serves its purpose while being aesthetically pleasing – patients can benefit from a relaxing, well-designed environment, and we will work with you to make this happen
We are always aware of the latest developments in healthcare flooring and evolving health and safety protocols, and we can ensure your flooring meets these strict requirements.
Health facilities are extremely varied and as such they need bespoke floor supply and installation.
The team at Inline Floor can customise, supply and fit out any sanitary space. If you are yet to think of a concept, and are unclear on what your needs are, we can advise you fully on safety requirements and manage your project from start to finish, including agreeing on a concept. Contact us today for a tailored quote and advice.