Office flooring must be versatile to cope with a wide range of uses. Whether you are fitting out an open plan workspace, individual workstations or executive offices, you need flooring which is professional, sleek, durable and safe. We can help you design the perfect work environment, making the most of the space you have available. Here are just some of the options we provide for you:
- office carpet supply and fitting for areas of your choosing. We can also offer office carpet tiles.
- options for high foot traffic areas such as receptions, walkways and entrances, where you need to maximise safety and ease of access.
- laminate and wood flooring which is easy to clean and maintain.
- rubber flooring which is practical and hygienic.
- materials which are as resistant to scuffing as possible – we know how important it is for your flooring to retain its look and durability.
- flooring to minimise sounds such as footfall, talking and background noise to aid concentration and focus.
- specialist fitters who will help you not only choose the right office flooring, but ensure full consideration is given to aesthetics, lighting and the overall layout of your space.
No matter how much space is involved, be it a single room or multi-floor, multi-room complex, we can design, supply and install the most suitable flooring for all your office needs. We will manage your project from start to finish so you can be sure the installation is of the highest quality. If you’re looking to fit out your office unit, or you know you’re looking to renovate your flooring but have no idea where to start, contact us today for a quote and advice.